Integrity Estate Sales is looking for a couple of general labor workers.
- Dependable transportation
- Hard worker
- Cell phone is not more important than the job
- Doesn't mind getting dirty or sweaty from hard work
- Professional appearance at work, not just at the interview
- Number of hours anywhere from 15-35 per week, it's as many as you want to work, the winter time can be slower so hours are given by seniority
- No experience necessary, I do not mind training someone, although estate sale experience would be very helpful
- Must be able to follow directions
- Self thinkers are great!
If you are energetic, friendly, good with people, hard working, have your own transportation, able to handle a physical job, not afraid of getting dirty, available for work Monday thru Saturday, positive attitude, able to follow directions and be a team player we are looking for you.
- Garage setups
- Register operation
- Setting up of sales
- Cleaning items
- Helping customers at the sales
- Cleaning out houses after sales
- Moving furniture
I understand not everyone is able to lift furniture etc. This is just a general list of duties. This is a good job for someone retired who wants to work a few days a week. It is also good for a mom wanting to get out of the house while the children are in school. We are flexible with hours to a point, as there are sale days where we need help during certain hours.
I need people I can trust to work on their own and not be constantly supervised. I need self thinkers and self motivated people to help with the huge number of estate sales we do.
I do not discriminate when people apply to work for me. I don't care about their age, health, nationality, race, or religion. I care about people who can be part of my team of professionals. I do have to ensure people are physically capable of performing the duties of the job without causing more injury to themselves.
- I am a serious business owner
- I am in the military and I do run my VERY successful business like a military unit
- This job is not for everyone and that's ok
- If you need more days off than days you can work, this job is not for you
- If you call in sick more than you show up for work, this job is not for you
- If you think my requirements are too harsh, this job may not be for you
- This job is great for a retired person wanting to supplement their income
- Send email with what you are looking for in a job
- Hours you can work
- Names and numbers of references
- When can you start
- Desired hourly rate
- Any experience in customer service you may have along with whatever else you would like to tell me about yourself.