Our frequent shopper card is going away....fret not it is being replaced with a rewards program!
Below is the information you need to know.
- Card was issued after you made a qualifying purchase
- The card was stamped for every qualifying $20 purchase
- If the card was lost - there was no replacing it
- Once the card was full you had 30 days to redeem it for $10 off your purchase
- Stamps were issued on purchases up to $500
- No cards to hang onto
- Points are kept in our system
- One point is added to your account for qualifying $25 purchase
- Points expire after 90 days
- A text/email is sent when you earn points & when points are coming close to expiring
- Redeem 10 points for $5 off your order, max 40 points can be redeemed at one time
- Points will be issued on all qualifying purchases
The new program will start January 14th, 2021!
Hang onto your current Frequent Shopper Cards! You'll need to turn in completed ones by their expiration date.
Cards not full: You can redeem those for 50cents per stamp. You'll have until February 10th, 2021 to redeem. After that no cards will be accepted.